TOP 11 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE CULTURA IN WASHINGTON DC
Washington DC’s Cultura Dermatology and Laser Center draws patients from surrounding areas—Maryland and Virginia--across the country, and around the world.
- We are true experts at what we do and take as much pride in how well we treat your skin as we do with the respectful and compassionate way we treat you as our patient.
- At Cultura, we celebrate your unique and natural beauty and provide you the best treatment options by blending cosmetic dermatology, laser procedures and medical spa services.
- We take pride in treating our patients with respect and dignity and in our level of customer care and service.
- The medical professionals at Cultura specialize in treating all skin types, including African-Americans, Caucasians, Pacific Asians, Latinos, Africans, Middle Eastern, Mediterranean and Asians.
- Cultura offers the most advanced laser technologies and options in the Washington, DC metro area and with over 35 lasers to treat virtually every type of skin and skin anomaly.
- Our warm, friendly and expert staff renders care in a comfortable, service-oriented setting that is both clinical and spa-like.
- Your consultation is complimentary, which includes an in-depth discussion of your skin concerns and expectations and a computerized facial skin analysis. We then provide you with a wide variety of treatment options including dermatologic tools, lasers and spa treatment choices because we understand that dermatology is not a "one size fits all" service.
- Our prices will always remain reasonable, for we don’t ever want to be exclusive, just so good that everyone chooses us. We accept all credit cards and offer zero percent financing programs that make our services very affordable.
- Cultura's goal is to achieve superior clinical results that will surpass your expectations and that will have your skin looking the best with a healthier glow.
- We are conveniently located in the Friendship Heights shopping district of Washington, DC just steps away from the Friendship Heights Redline Metro, bordering Washington, DC and Chevy Chase in Montgomery County, Maryland.
- We would be honored for you to trust us for your skin care needs.
If you're ready to experience a welcoming visit to the dermatologist's office where you will feel understood and appreciated, Cultura Dermatology and Laser Center is right for you.Call our office at (202) 410-4331 or email us to schedule your initial complimentary consultation.